We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #401-140-2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Fred P (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford F-150 — Aug 01, 2012 9:03 PM
I wish i would have got this a long time ago. I would have saved so much damn money. Looks gr8, Sounds bad ass. Works gr8 with throttle body spacer. The only pain in the ass I have with it was that I got the wrong lock nuts for the air box. By the time I noticed this I had already took my truck apart. MAKE SURE YOU CHECK YOU HAVE ALL THE RIGHT PARTS. It will save you a headache.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:401-140-2
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- air raid jr cold air intake review
- airaid throttle body spacer for ford ranger
- k&n 69 series typhoon review
- air intake forsmart
- scion air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- gmc mass airflow sensor
- 2000 ford f450 intake system
- 2012 chevy tahoe cold air intake
- 2012 chrysler 300 cold air intake
- automotive led headlights
- luggage roof rack
- performance chip review