We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #401-249 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Robert L (MONCKS CORNER, SC) — Nov 25, 2012 10:06 AM
The overall installation was straight forward. Didn't need any special tools. Also installed a throttle body spacer. Noticed a power increase around 2000 RPM. No mileage increase which I had hoped for. But have only driven 250 miles.
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:401-249
- Gains up to 14HP and 21t/lbs. of torque
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- airaid cold air intake review
- 2011 f150 airade air intake
- do throttle body spacers work for avalanche
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- ram air jeep
- bmw performance cold air intake
- 2011 wrx intake
- cold air intake for 2010 toyota corolla
- cold air intakes for 2011 ford edge
- bush guards
- car window wind deflectors
- truck chip