We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #451-204 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Chris k (Old Forge, PA) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford Mustang — Sep 13, 2012 5:14 PM
Install took less than 1 hr. Easy to follow directions. Does not make any whistleing or hissing at idle. Has more upper rpm power. Did not check to see if fuel mileage changed, having too much fun driving it.
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:451-204
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- airaid cold air intake reviews
- airaid jr intake kit reviews
- airaid throttle body spacer
- banks 42132
- kia forte cool air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- air intake systems for jeeps
- cold air intake for cadillac escalade
- ram air kit for 2012 impala ltz
- whats the best cold air intake for a acura integra ls 1996
- pickup bed tents
- rain guard for cars
- bed cover for trucks