We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #511-173 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James K (New Paltz, NY) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tundra — Oct 01, 2011 6:10 PM
Airaid intakes are a quality product.The istallation was easy and straight forward.Insructions are clear and have decent pictures to guide you through the install.I found that I got a gain of about 2mpg ,and a noticable increase in power.Also, you get a nice throaty sound from the engine.The finished look is very good.If you're going to be driving in dusty conditions alot,get the pre filter for it for the extra 25 or 30 bucks.
Reviewed by Conrad G (SAN BRUNO, CA) — Jun 20, 2011 9:41 PM
I like the new sound under the hood. Engine seems to be getting more air. No oxygen sensor light yet. Throttle response is great, love to floor it every once in a while just to hear the roar under the hood. Install was ok. Pictures could be a little bigger. I like the fact that I did not have to disassemble the whole filter housing. The heat shield fits directly to the top portion of the original filter box. I wish I could add the AirRaid throttle body but it could only be added to the original aintake. (per direction given) Check product description before deciding to buy. I could be wrong. Overall great product only downside was the $$$.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:511-173
- Includes intake tube
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with standard detergents
- airaid cold air intake system
- air raid throttle body spacer reviews
- airaid 401-249
- typhoon cold air intake reviews
- jeep cold air intakes
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- dodge caliber cold air intake kits
- 2008 chevy silverado throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for a chevy silverado
- rear view mirror replacement
- truck bed covers soft
- best car bike rack