We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-250 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Clayton S (Hampton, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Challenger — Jun 14, 2012 5:48 AM
I was using this on my '10 Challenger and decided to put one on my wifes Yukon. Its a great addition and has helped increase fuel economy along with a Fitch Fuel Catalyst. So far we've seen a gain of 1 MPG, that's with mostly city driving.
Ships By 3/28
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-250
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Electric Cooling Fan
- air raid filters
- do throttle body spacers improve mpg
- fipk cold air intake
- jeep cold air intake kits
- audi cold air intake
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- scion xd 2010 cold air intake
- avalanche air intake
- 2004 silverado cold air intake
- luggage carrier for car roof
- cover for truck bed
- custom car cover