We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #301-236 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Adrian C (El Paso, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Dec 29, 2011 8:13 AM
PLEASE READ, and make your life easier. If you install the filter in the case first, then try and mount it...it will make your life much easier. If you have somebody with small hands you will need top pull the filter edge over the hole. No was I could have done this with it mounted...trust me I tried. Great product.
Reviewed by Brian B (Easley, SC) Reviewed for a 2005 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 01, 2011 3:48 PM
The installation was easy. It looks good under the hood and sounds great during acceleration. The increase in horsepower is very evident. I have experienced up to 2 mpg increase in mileage. On the interstate, I've witnessed the vehicle downshifts less going up hills while using cruise control. Looking forward to seeing how the truck performs towing my RV.
Reviewed by Omar C (Newport News, VA) Reviewed for a 2010 Dodge Ram — Feb 16, 2011 7:07 AM
Very easy to install, took about 30 minutes to do it. When im driving I can tell the engine is getting more air and is working less to achieve same speed as before. Very good product overall.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 3/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:301-236
- Does not include intake tube
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with standard detergents
- econo aid throttle body spacer
- 351-210 airaid
- airaid poweraid reviews
- volant intake systems
- cold air intake systems bmw
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- ram air jeep
- spectre cold air intake silverado reviews
- escalade cold air intake
- cold air intake 96 eagle talon
- bush bars for trucks
- fitted seat covers for trucks
- vehicle bike racks