We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #311-176 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brian s (FLOWERY BRANCH, GA) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler — May 22, 2013 8:42 PM
I have 2 motorcycles both with more horsepower and Cubic Inch than my '93 YJ 4-banger so I HAD to do something. FULL DISCLOSURE:I got passed by a Hugo last weekend. In pure desperation, I sprang for the Cold Air Intake. I was impressed that it's made in USA, has a Lifetime warranty but was most impressed that it jacked the horse power and sounds cool too ! Any dummy can put this on in less than 45 minutes, and.........I saved my old airbox cause if I ever sell my baby, the Airaid stays with me.
Ships By 6/26
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:311-176
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- air raid intake kit
- air raid for a cadillac srx
- cold short ram intake
- k and n air intake for 2006 gto and throttle body spacer
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- jeep cold air intakes
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- 350z 2003 intake spacer
- jeep wrangler intake
- how to install ijen air intake on 2006 nissan altima
- performance chip
- truck bed caps
- truck floor mats