We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #200-280 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin D (Wilson, NC) Reviewed for a 2012 GMC Sierra — Dec 04, 2012 7:22 AM
Aftyer the install I did a test run and my engine showed a smoother acceleration. The change in engine sound was a plus, sounds beefier and I see a slight increase in my mpgs.
Reviewed by Adam H (Canyon, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 24, 2012 12:19 PM
Fairly straight forward install. Love the throttle response when passing (the rumble is pretty cool too!) Haven't had chance to pull a trailer with it yet. Can't tell much difference in mileage, maybe 1/2-1 gallon better. Overall good purchase.
Ships By 3/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:200-280
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Mechanical Cooling Fan
- air raid filters
- airaid intake 353-210
- volant 18640
- 2002 nissan throttle spacer cold intake k and n the 22222
- nissan cold air intake systems
- cadillac maf sensor
- cold air intake systems bmw
- f2011 ford fiesta cold air intake
- cold air intake 2010 lancer
- best cold air intake for dodge ram 1500
- billet grilles
- truck mud flaps