We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-267 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by LANDON J (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Jan 10, 2014 7:04 PM
After installing the Airaid intake on to my 07' Silverado I noticed one thing, my truck ran so much better than with the stock, restrictive setup. Well worth the money and I would recommend Airaid to anyone who wants their vehicle to breath easier and make more power.
Reviewed by John E (GRAND PRAIRIE, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 16, 2013 6:13 PM
I installed this Airaid CAI, and it was everything I had hoped for. Better response (power), slight increase in fuel mileage, and a nice throaty growl to boot. I chose this model because it had the lower air port to pull cooler air in, as well as the option of the oiless filter. Two thumbs up! Highly recommended!
Ships By 8/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-267
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- For Use In Vehicles With Electric Cooling Fan
- air raid cai
- airaid poweraid throttle body spacer(2008 dodge ram
- aircharger cold air intake
- air raid 253 c
- scion air intake
- kia forte cool air intake
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- best cold air intake honda accord
- civic 08 cold air intake
- ford flex cold air intake
- luggage racks
- performance chips for trucks
- rubber floor mats