We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #201-270 Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Thomas S (ROCKVILLE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Sep 28, 2013 8:43 AM
Fixed low end torque issue, better throttle response, makes my Flowmaster 40 Series sound way better. Also have the air raid power aid throttle body spacer and Range AFM delete.
Reviewed by Lynn M C (Rome, PA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Avalanche — Oct 04, 2012 3:32 AM
Didn't really notice a difference in the sound of my exhause like i had hoped. I haven't driven enough miles to know if it has helped my milage.
Ships By 8/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:201-270
- Adds up to 12 hp and 10 ft. lbs. torque
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with standard detergents
- For Use In Vehicles With Electric Cooling Fan
- airaid air intakes
- airaid 301-724
- consumer coments on airraid poweraid throttle body spacers
- k&n 63 series aircharger review
- lamborghini air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- afe intake for jeep
- 2012 ford f150 cold air intake
- 2012 ram cold air
- 99 dodge ram throttle body
- truck steps
- truck tool box
- car seat cover