We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #400-278 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by CHARLES W (SANFORD, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Mar 01, 2016 12:35 PM
Installation was relatively easy but the location of the MAF sensor on the bottom of the intake tube is a design flaw. No reason it cannot be on top of the tube like the factory intake. The airaid intake caused strange engine cavitations at speeds over 55 mph. Swapped it with the factory intake and problem vanished. Still trying to return this airaid intake through autoanything but I keep getting the run around with no resolution.
Reviewed by thomas b (North Palm Beach, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-250 — Nov 08, 2011 7:06 AM
I had the airaid system on my 2006 Ford F-250 it was fabulous. Since then i replaced that truck with my new 2011 Ford F-250 and again as happy as can be with the product. Simple installation and great performance.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 9/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:400-278
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- airaid performance cold air intake
- how hard is it to install a airaid intake system system
- k and n 69 series typhoon
- throttle body spacer for 2012 wrangler
- air intake systems for jeeps
- jeep cold air intake kits
- audi cold air intake
- best cold air intake for 2010 charger sxt
- cold air intake reviews dodge ram
- for 2005 dodge neonk&n 57 series fipk air intake (fuel injection performance kit)
- home garage accessories
- pickup truck caps
- truck trailer hitches