We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-212 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by al s (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Corvette — Aug 20, 2014 8:27 PM
I ordered this because it look great and the installation instructions looked easy to follow. Additionally, you do not have to destroy anything so it could go back to stock if desired. The install was very easy and took less than 15 minutes. Performance feels better with the sound just able to hear. Great product.
Reviewed by Walter J (Oceanside, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Apr 09, 2012 10:00 PM
This is my second airaid system. Coming back for another speaks for itself. The origonal one was put on a 2003 Dodge Dakota and then transferred to a 2007 Grand Cherokee. This new one was installed on na 2011 Grand Cherokee. In each application, my RPM went down, gas mileage up, and more power. Again in each application, I traveled all over the country every year. The performance was outstanding. I will continue to use airaid till death do us part.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-212
- Does not include intake tube
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- what stores keep airaid throttle body spacers in stock ?
- k&n 63 series aircharger high-flow intake kit 2012 tacoma
- poweraid throttle body spacer review 98 expedition
- truck mass airflow sensor
- best car intake for bmw
- bmw cold air intake
- 2009 ford ranger throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for f350
- how to install short ram intake 2000 honda civic si
- customized car mats
- hitch tow
- carbon fiber dash trim kits