We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #310-132 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Mark U (CLARKSTON, MI) — Jan 12, 2017 5:53 AM
I put the airaid Cold Air Intake on my 2016 Jeep Wrangler, along with a Gibson dual exhaust system. I noticed an immediate difference in the engine and acceleration. It was not so dramatic that it pushed you back in the seat, but 0-60 MPH was ALOT faster!!
Reviewed by Vernon W (san antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 26, 2013 3:00 AM
This air intake is very nice would recommend it for sure you an feel the extra added H/P and Torque I also added a new exhaust and the ring all in all great product.
Reviewed by Ross C (West Jordan, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 11, 2012 11:43 AM
The Jeep has a 6" lift and 37" tires so working on a ladder and stool it was still easy to install. Used a dremmel saw for cutting, it was a snap! Looks and performs good too!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaFlow (Oiled Filter) (Red)
- Part #:310-132
- Wash with Airaid filter cleaner
- Rated at 820 cfm
- Requires cutting of factory air scoop
- air raid fuel intake
- 451-172 airaid
- throttle bottle spacer whistle
- air intake systems for jeeps
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- best ford cold air intake
- 2008 honda civic lx cold air intake systems
- cold air intake honda s2000
- mustang v6 cold air intake
- performance chips reviews
- car mats low cost
- auto seat slipcovers