We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #511-312 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Paul J (Fort Worth, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 30, 2012 7:39 AM
Instructions were clear, installation was relatively easy. Be careful when connecting air pump electrical extension. Plug sprong pushed back and didn't make connection, popped a code 0418. Had to tear apart to reseat connection. R&D was a huge help.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 4/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:511-312
- Gains up to 12 HP and 10ft. lbs. torque
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1400 cfm
- airaid cold air intake
- does the airaid intake work in winter weather
- is the kn typhoon a cold air intake?
- air raid intake reviews
- scion tb floor liners
- 2007 nissan 370z cold air intake
- audi cold air intake
- best cold air intake for 2003 a4
- 2010 ram cold air intake
- intake for tacoma
- brush gaurds
- tunnel covers
- roof rack storage