We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #511-307 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James H (RUTLAND, VT) Reviewed for a 2013 Subaru BRZ — Oct 02, 2014 5:58 AM
Have only had the system on for a few weeks so no long term results. Time will tell. But this system in conjunction with the new Invidia Cat Back system really makes the car sound as it should for a naturally aspirated boxer 4 banger. Seat of the pants dyno says it's definitely helped more towards the mid to high range. Overall...very pleased with it. Looks awesome and the $50 mail in rebate makes it a great deal. Went the non oiled filter.
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:511-307
- Gains of up to 5 hp and 5 lb-ft. of torque
- Wash with standard detergents
- Rated at 1300 cfm
- airaid intake system
- airaid 200-996
- do throttle body spacers work
- k&n 77 series
- cold air intake systems bmw
- ram air jeep
- scion air intake
- cold air intake for 2012 gmc sierra
- 2009 nissan maxima intake
- best air intake for 2010 tundra
- cheap grill gaurds for nissan xterra
- leather seat covert toyota tacoma
- new car size floor mats