We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Intake System Part #311-276 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zachariah H (PRESCOTT, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 19, 2014 8:56 PM
I had an airriad on my expedition for about ten years now and over 200k miles. It's definately save me money. At 30-40 bucks a pop for a new filter every other time you Chang e the oil, you do the math. I just put one on my new jeep, and I can feel a bit more pep in her step.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter) (Red)
- Part #:311-276
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- Wash with standard detergents
- airaid intakes
- airaid throttle body spacer increase horsepower
- airraid intake systems
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- best car intake for bmw
- jeep cold air intakes
- cold air intake 2006 gmc yukon
- cold air intake nissan titan pro 4x
- insulation mat for 2013 ford f-150
- luxury auto floor mats
- rear cargo liner
- brake parts free shipping