We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid Jr. Kits Part #301-725 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Aaron B (CASTLETON, VT) Reviewed for a 2003 Dodge Ram — Apr 09, 2015 2:41 AM
Before i purchased the airaid jr. I was getting 10-12 city 13-14 highway. Now I am up to 14-15 city and 16-17 highway. I would give 10 out of 10 rating for this kit. Easy to install and performance/throttle response also picked up. You would be foolish not to get this for your vehicle today!
Reviewed by Gregory P (Glasco, KS) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — Jul 10, 2013 4:38 PM
No instructions for one thing. The tube sits at a angle where it hook's up to the throttle body. Other than that, it looks nice. Haven't notice any improvement in fuel mileage.
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Style:SynthaMax (Dry Filter)
- Part #:301-725
- airaid cold air intake review
- s & b cold air intakes
- throttle body spacer with whistle
- air raid intake cherokee
- cold air intakes ford trucks
- jeep cold air intake kits
- audi cold air intake
- kia optima 2012 air intake
- air intake for 2004 toyota corolla
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee cold air intake
- air filters auto
- nerf side steps