We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-521 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jacob M (Altus, OK) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford F-350 — Jun 24, 2008 6:29 PM
I see no differance in fuel milage and if there is any power or perfomance boost i cant tell. people talk about it whiseling but i dont here anything differant. That could be do to the fact I have 5" exhaust and it whistels already. I will give it a little longer too see if I notice any changes befor I remove it from my truck.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-521
- air raid cold air intake system
- poweraid throttle body spacer review 98 expedition
- taylor helix power tower plus throttle body spacers
- 2012 silverado airaid mit
- scion tb floor liners
- jeep throttle body
- lamborghini air intake
- mazda 3 short ram intake
- 2010 camaro throttle body spacer
- 2011 gti intake
- dashboard liners
- suv liners cargo
- top 10 bike racks