We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-527 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jamie O (Bondurant, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-350 — May 31, 2012 8:20 PM
I installed the spacer on my 1994 F-150 and i was shocked at the results. I could tell a very noticable difference in power and throttle response. I also have seen a 2mpg increase in fuel. Very well worth the $! Thanks!
Reviewed by Jonathon K (Silverthorne, CO) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F150 — Nov 20, 2007 9:19 AM
I bought this product for my 1995 F-150. I already had a K&N intake and this seemed like a good addition. After a very easy installation I tested my trunk on a interstate hill with a grade of 7%. I noticed an increase of power. The biggest pro of this product is that it delivers the lows end torque that it promises. I can now back off the pedal a little bit more and still accelerate as fast.
Ships By 6/22
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-527
- econo aid throttle body spacer
- airaid intake 2010 ford f-150
- powr-flo tbi spacer by jet review
- throttle body spacer dyno 2010 ram
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- cadillac maf sensor
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- dodge dakota air intake
- dodge nitro throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for 2011 chevy silverado
- automobile floor mats vehicle
- performance brakes for trucks
- side boards for trucks