We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-528 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kelly L (Seward, AK) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F350 — Sep 13, 2006 10:49 PM
I have a 93 F-350 Super Cab. Installation was super easy. I dont know why everyone's complaining about the whistling sound, but i love it. Throttle response improved but it didnt save any gas. Oh well. I believe it's worth the money.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-528
- air raid air filters review
- airaid jr intake kit reviews
- silver bullet throttle body spacer reviews
- throttle body spacer for tacomas
- scion tb floor liners
- cadillac maf
- air intake systems for jeeps
- honda civic intake
- 2005 f150 throttle body spacer
- 2011 nissan frontier cold air intake
- deep well floor mats
- vehicle roof rack systems
- steps bar