We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-592 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Otto B (Littleton, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Jun 25, 2008 6:57 AM
The throttle body spacer realy works! Noticeable increase in horse power, especially going up steep grades. One flaw is the gasket the spacer comes with! Not thick enough to withstand the airflow coming into the V10 engine, so I had a vacuum leak. Had to use the original rubber O-ring from the throttle body instead of the gasket that comes with the kit to stop the vaccum leak.
Ships By 10/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-592
- afe vs air raid intakes
- airaid cold air intake 201-281
- 57015 free shipping
- 1988 mustang throttle body
- afe intake for jeep
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- jeep air intake
- 2008 chevy silverado throttle body spacer
- 2010 chevy silverado cold air intake
- 2012 ford f150 cold air intake
- chrome kits for cars suvs trucks
- truck bed accessories covers
- windshield wipers free shipping