We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-593 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Zach G (Chandler, AZ) Reviewed for a 1993 Ford F-150 — Mar 29, 2006 12:27 PM
i have a 1993 f-150 4x4 with a 4.9L. the installation was extremely easy following the instructions, Took a total of 30 min. The midrange power is like night and day. I was slightly disappointed because i didn't gain any gas mileage. Autoanything's service was extremely fast as i recieved my order in 2 days.
Reviewed by Stephen M (Rawlins, WY) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-150 — Jan 17, 2006 8:39 PM
Installed easily in less than 30 min. Definitely have better low end torque. Haven't driven enough to check milage but it seems to have improved.
Ships By 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-593
- airaid performance air filters review
- afe spacer
- does the airaid intake work in winter weather
- scion tb floor liners
- truck mass airflow sensor
- dodge air intake systems
- 2009 gmc sierra cold air intake
- 2010 ford f150 throttle body spacer
- 2012 mazda 3 cold air intake
- car window deflectors rain
- custom fit seat covers for cars
- custom suv cargo liners