We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-596 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Nevin B (Welcome, MD) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F150 — Nov 29, 2007 9:43 AM
I have noticed a little bit of difference once installed. The whistle is anoying. Have considered taking it off because of the whistle.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code special10!
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-596
- air flow of k&n vs air aid synthaflow
- how to install helix power tower throttle body spacer
- throttle body space for 2006 gto
- will i get a whine with an airaid cold air intake?
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- honda s2000 cold air intake
- best cold air intake for fj cruiser
- throttle body spacer gmc sierra
- cheap car dash covers
- automotive covers
- bed cap for trucks