We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #400-597 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James C (Denver, CO) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-250 — Apr 18, 2016 8:13 AM
Installation was fairly easy once I got to the throttle body on my vehicle. I have only driven around town so far, but that has produced a 1.5MPG increase. I'm anxious to see the increase, when pulling my travel trailer, or driving on the highway. Seems to maintain better lower RPM's without downshifting on a pull.
Ships By 7/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:400-597
- air raid jr cold air intake review
- 2011 ford f 150 airaid filter cold air intake
- jet powr-flo tbi spacer review
- throttle body really work for h3
- scion tb floor liners
- bmw cold air intake
- dodge diesel cold air intake
- honda fit air intake
- honda ridgeline throttle body spacer
- cold air intake gmc sierra 1500
- car stop garage floor
- f-150 wheel flairs
- rubber cargo mats for suv