We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #200-615 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jared M (Fayetteville, NC) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Jun 08, 2010 3:23 PM
I installed this product in less than an hour and it has improved mid-range power in my truck very well. I have noticed a slight increase in fuel mileage at the pump as well.
Reviewed by Daye S (Humble, TX) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Sep 17, 2009 4:18 AM
I put this on my 4.3 and it helped my performance. I didn't notice any less seconds off my 0-60 time it's just that the rest of the traffic seems to be in slow motion. I don't have a turbo exhaust yet, all I have done is a re-program for fuel economy, and a K&N filter. I forgot about the mileage when I put this on. Too much fun!
Reviewed by Hector D (Pasadena, TX) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Dec 04, 2008 9:57 PM
this spacer worked fine on my truck, it saves ALOT OF GAS..!!! and conserning the power it gives it does make a difference.
Ships By 11/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:200-615
- airaid filter reviews
- 2011 rx 8 throttle body spacer
- airaid 2006 chevrolet colorado spacer video
- how hard is it to install a airaid intake system system
- scion tb floor liners
- cold intakes 1982 toyota truck
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- 2000 toyota land cruiser maf
- 2005 dodge durango cold air intake
- bra for 1999 mitzubushi 3000 gt
- car covers for sale
- bed mats
- aftermarket exhaust systems