We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Airaid PowerAid Throttle Body Spacer Part #450-636 Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Robert E P (The Colony, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jan 08, 2016 9:34 AM
After it was installed, I noticed a quick responce on the acceleration. In about a week my mileage started gaining. As time went by I got 21 miles on the highway and about 17 to 18 miles in the city. Some how it is hard to believe but it works.
Ships By 12/14
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:450-636
- Easy to install with basic hand tools
- airaid store california
- airaid jr review
- silver bullet throttle body spacer
- what do throttle body spacers do
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- jeep grand cherokee air intake system 2011
- 2001 toyota tacoma cold air intake
- throttle body spacer for toyota tacoma
- auto dash kits
- bra for car
- chrome pillars for cars