We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Part #77-3050KP Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph B (VALDOSTA, GA) Reviewed for a 2006 GMC Sierra — Mar 21, 2015 4:04 AM
Easy install. 5.3 Vortec sounds awesome under heavy acceleration and makes driving conservatively difficult if your looking for increased MPG. Looks great too.
Reviewed by Cameron K (VISALIA, CA) Reviewed for a 2005 Chevy Silverado — Jun 13, 2014 5:44 PM
It would get all 5 stars but for some reason K&N put a sticker on the arm but when you install it the sticker is upside down. Not a big deal though unless you are taking your car or truck to shows. Other than that this thing is awesome.
Reviewed by R. C. L (Merritt Island, FL) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Feb 08, 2012 3:34 PM
Installation was a breeze. As yet I haven't noticed any change in my gas mileage, but along with the Banks headers, there is a noticeable change in performance.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
- k@n intakes
- afe takeda cai installation instruction
- injen power-flow air intake system pf7076p
- k and n typhoon cold air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- subaru air intake kit
- kia forte cool air intake
- pontiac g6 gt cold air intake
- throttle body spacer 2002 toyota celica gt
- cold air intake for a 08 2500 chevy
- tonneau covers for trucks
- trailer hitches for trucks
- luggage carrier for suv