We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Part #77-3062KP Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lou S (New Fairfield, CT) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Trailblazer — Nov 11, 2008 1:19 PM
My kit came in the mail fast,great looking and a breeze to install!!Don't even waste your time unplugging the mass airflow sensor--just unbolt it complete this way you won't take a chance on cracking the plastic plug housing and just screw to the new tube with the new hardware.You'll notice a difference right away --idle will be a bit smoother.Only took about 20 minutes to install.
Reviewed by Joseph A F (Port Richey, FL) Reviewed for a 2006 Chevy Trailblazer — Nov 06, 2007 9:30 AM
THIS K&N 77 INTAKE KIT WORKS GREAT WITH MY TRAILBLAZER AND I'M GETTING 10%MORE POWER AND 3 TO 4%SAVINGS ON GAS.I'VE USED THIS KIT ON MY OTHER 2003 GMC SUV.I RECOMMEND THIS KIT TO ALL GM VEHICLES.
Reviewed by Al B (Brooklyn, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Trailblazer — Jul 19, 2007 8:28 PM
AutoAnything has awesome customer service/fast shipment/product arrived faster then exspected/wht else can I say about them/will shop there again.,
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 7/27 - 7/31
- What Do You Drive?
- buy k@n air filter kit
- afe air intake system review
- injen cold air intake 2012 camaro
- installation video of k&n 69 induction in 2013 corolla
- afe intake for jeep
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- cold air intakes dodge diesel
- 2008 nissan altima short ram intake review
- jeep grand cherokee cold air intake kit
- k&n cold air intake for chevy tahoe 1999
- bull guards
- custom seat covers for trucks
- car rubber floor mats