We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 77 Series Metal Intake Kit Part #77-1558KP Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by David S (York, PA) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Dakota — Oct 10, 2012 1:42 PM
In stall went smoothly except for the attachment of the stabilizer, not covered in the instructions. Sounds great. Only complaint is that my EPA went down compared to the "generic" CAI I had on by 2 MPG's. Might just need to break in some. LOve it!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- where to buy k&n air filters
- airaid jr intake kit reviews
- k & n cold ait induction
- stage 2 cx cold air intake system reviews
- bmw performance cold air intake
- cadillac maf sensor
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- 08 ford fusion cold air intake
- 2012 golf tdi cold air intake
- k&n intake on my 2012 elantra
- promaxx step bars
- tacoma asseccories
- truck towing side mirrors