We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-1501 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joseph B (Princeton, MN) Reviewed for a 1993 Dodge Dakota — Aug 06, 2012 10:03 PM
I think that the K&N system looks pretty cool. The only problem that I had with installation was hooking up the z screw. You didn't specify to leave off the flat piece of metal that was used to hold the original bolt. I went to my mechanic and he pointed it out to me. It all works good now.
Reviewed by Eric N (Valley City, ND) Reviewed for a 1992 Dodge Dakota — Mar 13, 2008 11:48 AM
Install took about 8 minutes, this is the second dodge dakota i have installed a FIPK on. Works great, great fitment. K&N advertise 6.37 HP and i gained about 1.4 miles per gallon after the install... would recommend to most, have installed many on my vehicles
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n intake
- buy afe 54-10252
- k&n 69-6501tb
- k&n 77-1562ktk install
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- afe intake for jeep
- truck mass airflow sensor
- high performance maf sensor mazda3
- best cold air intake for silverado
- dodge ram aftermarket intake system
- garage rugs
- bike rack for suv no hitch
- rubber truck mats