We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-1512 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ramond M (Orange, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Caliber — Oct 27, 2009 4:25 PM
I recently purchased a K&N fipk and I must say that I am impressed. Installation was straight foward and wasn't long. The intake has a great look compared to regular stock intake. The fipk gave my dodge neon a more rumble to the engine at high rpms and I notice a bit more horsepower. If you are looking for a great intake that does a lot get K&N fipk. The only downside of this kit is that it may lower your mpg, but that's cause I can't keep my foot off the gas.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
- k n air intake
- k&n 57-2557 best price
- lowest price air raid # 201-796
- injen sp series cold air intake review gti
- jeep cold air intake kits
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- best dodge diesel cold air intake
- nissan altima cold air intake reviews
- throttle body spacer for a 2011 nissan pathfinder
- best cold air intake for chevy silverado
- bike rack for trucks
- automotive bras
- luggage carrier for top of car