We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-1521 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William N (MASTIC, NY) Reviewed for a 1994 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 27, 2013 6:20 AM
Great price from Autoanything! Sounds good but have a little whistle probably because I have a 3" body lift and sits kind of cocked on the throttle body. Had to extend the supplied alternator bracket mount 3". I have been using K&N products for years and the quality has dropped off. Looks good and will see how it hangs in there off road.
Reviewed by Trenton T (SALT LAKE CITY, UT) Reviewed for a 1993 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 25, 2013 8:44 PM
This has given us about a 6 mile per gallon gain and much better throttle responce. I would recommend this for everyone.
Reviewed by Glenn M (Corunna, ON) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 06, 2012 8:14 AM
easy to put on maybe an hour but that included a talaor throttle body spacer. not sure about the milage yet but their is a performance improvment
Reviewed by Thomas A (Buffalo, NY) Reviewed for a 1995 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 29, 2008 5:31 AM
This made a huge improvement in performance and gas mileage. It let my 4.0 breath a lot better. It is totally worth the money.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code special20!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n intake systems
- rain guard for ford expidition
- takeda tr-1007p short ram intake
- volant cold air intake 2004 tundra
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- 2013 subaru forester cold air intake
- 2013 vw gli cold air intake
- does my 2004 f250 have a mass airflow sensor?
- volant cold air intake silverado
- pick up truck tonneau covers
- auto air cleaners
- automobile rubber floor mats