We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-2514-4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by juan v (Hidden Valley Lake, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Ford F-150 — Jul 13, 2009 5:22 PM
I like this air intake,easy to install,truck sounds great,you can feel the response when passing other vehicles in the hwy.It also looks great.Price is right,you can't go wrong buying this intake.
Reviewed by Anton B (Calgary, AB) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — Apr 14, 2008 8:50 PM
I've only driven my truck a few times since installing my K & N Cold air intake, so far I love it. I notice a deep tone when I accelerate and it seems a little more responsive. I will put one of these on all my vehicles in future.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 1/19
- What Do You Drive?
- kn cold air intakes
- k&n 63 series aircharger high-flow intake kit
- best cold air intake reviews
- spectra cold air intake reviews
- ford cold air intake systems
- cadillac maf sensor
- kia forte cool air intake
- chevy cold air intake systems
- cold air intake f250
- dodge challenger srt8 air intake
- fender trims
- roof luggage racks
- snowboard car rack