We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-3046 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John G (CHESTER, NY) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Sep 22, 2012 7:45 AM
I was very disappointed that the "intake tube" #08729 was black plastic and not chrome. I thought the chrome would dress up my 2004 Chevy SSR engine compartment.
Reviewed by William L (Woodbridge, VA) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy SSR — Dec 04, 2009 11:09 AM
Between the new K & N cold air intake and Chips FlashPaq Tuner, my SSR's performance is a 1000% improved. I have had my SSR for 5 years and 36,000 miles. My situation is that I walk to work, and drive on the weekends. After making these changes, I can't wait to drive a vehicle that I've had all this time. Excuses are being made to find ways to drive during the work week !!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- best prices on k&n air filters
- cold air box intake
- fipk cold air intake
- what is the best cold air intake for a dodge diesel
- jeep cold air intake kits
- auto parts jeep throttle body
- best cold air intake for 08 silverado
- jeep wrangler air intakes
- tundra throttle body spacer
- suv trunk cover
- cargo rack for trucks
- chrome auto parts accessories