We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-3500 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by James K M (Goleta, CA) Reviewed for a 1988 Acura Integra — Dec 25, 2007 12:58 PM
The Integra seems to breathe a lot better. Didn't notice any fuel economy improvement yet, but haven't use a full tank since the FIPK was installed. I also haven't noticed the increased air intake noise that others have mentioned. I did leave the air ducting in place to direct air to the FIPK.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 8/17
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n cold air intake systems review
- spectre intake kits
- typhoon air intake system review
- volant 191546
- jeep air intake
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- ford f-150 cold air
- injenâr - sp series cold air intake system scion fr-s install
- nissan titan throttle body
- super chip programer
- truck step bar
- bike carrier rack