We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-6003 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James R (Tallahassee, FL) Reviewed for a 1993 Nissan NX — Aug 25, 2009 8:28 PM
Excellent product, requires attention to detail in order to install correctly (as the installation instructions provided are a tad vague). First, make sure to sort out the adapter-to-MAF mounting bolts before putting things together. One bolt will be a bit shorter than the others, and that bolt will be the one that fits top-left (next to the white plastic emissions vent hose elbow fitting that is supplied with the K&N kit). Second, make sure to loosen your battery tiedown a bit and move the battery away from the filter so that they don't rub against each other. Other than these two things (which cost me a bit of extra time to re-do) the installation process is a snap. The sound coming from the new air filter under part/full throttle is awesome and the throttle response is now super-crisp!
Ships By 5/01
- What Do You Drive?
- discount k&n filters free shipping
- k&n chevy silverado 77-series air intake system
- volant 15253
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- bmw cold air intake
- cold air intake for 2012 chevy cruze
- 2005 chevrolet 2500hd cold air intake
- dodge ram throttle body spacer review
- auto radar detector
- suv trunk mats
- truck tonneau cover ratings