We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-3063 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Ira C (Ball Ground, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 GMC Yukon XL — Nov 09, 2013 12:50 PM
Vortec 6.0 in a Yukon XL 2500 4x4. Installation was not bad EXCEPT the tube needs to go in the opposite sequence. Attach to the throttle body FIRST, THEN attach to the air box, with the round (two screw-secured) insert loose. I also had to trim the edge of the fan shroud about an inch to clear it. The performance is obvious when you tromp the gas. I do not yet have mileage numbers, but I know if I keep my foot out of it, there will be an improvement. Worth the money for just the sound!
- Save 20% Use Promo Code special20!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- 63 series k&n cold air intake
- banks 42215 ram air
- cold short ram intake
- k&n 69-8613ts
- window cover pontaic vibe 2005
- jeep cold air intake
- audi intake systems
- cold air intake systems ford f 150
- 2001 toyota tacoma cold air intake
- toyota tundra k&n cold air intake
- truck windshield snow cover
- rugged cover tonneau cover reviews
- discount seat covers