We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-1538 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Anthony D (SHIRLEY, MA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Durango — Jun 19, 2013 5:46 AM
Installation took me about an hour and I'm not a "car guy". Once installed, I took it for a ride and it sounded very "deep" as I accelerated. The only thing I dont care for is how loud it seems to be taking in air when you first turn on car.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 6/29
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n cold air intake best prices
- k and n 63
- 2011 jeep grand cherokee k&n cold air intake
- f150 ecoboost afe stage 2
- ford cold air intake systems
- bmw cold air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- 2008 dodge ram cold air intake
- k&n cold air intake nissan 370z
- cold air intake 2010 nissan maxima
- custom floors mats
- cargo carrier for top of suv
- auto cargo covers