We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 57 Series FIPK Air Intake (50-State Legal) Part #57-3067 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kevin B (Dracut, MA) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Apr 18, 2013 6:39 AM
Sounds good. Looks clean under the hood. Getting the filter into the box once installed was a little snug. Too soon to tell about fuel consumption, hopefully it doesn't drop off.
Reviewed by Brandon S (Hunlock Creek, PA) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Apr 03, 2013 3:58 PM
Works great with a throttle body spacer. Can feel a difference in power at both low and high RPM's. Also makes truck sound much better. MPG's have went from the 10.5(stock) to 12mpg.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 7/25
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n ram air kits
- 2013 mazdaspeed3 k&n intake
- k and n cold air intake 2006 lexus is250
- k&n intake 2013 veloster turbo
- best ford cold air intake
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- lamborghini air intake
- pittsburgh steelers vinyl car mats for bmw 5 series
- 2012 jeep wrangler cold air intake
- dodge charger cold air intakes
- roof cargo carrier
- wind deflector