We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Part #69-0021TB Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher B (MARIETTA, GA) — Mar 02, 2014 7:26 PM
Noticeable horsepower gain around 3-5 rpms. Definitely a deeper, more throaty sounding acceleration. Saw 2-3 mpg increase the next day. Overall very satisfied with the product. The only trouble was taking the stock parts out. The directions with the package recommend taking off the wheel and wheel variance. I suggest taking off the front bumper, easier access. The actual installation takes maybe 5 minutes.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 1/19 - 1/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:69-0021TB
- used k and n air intake
- volant 3535364
- does a 2010 f150 required a tune after installing a cai
- k&n 57-9027 reviews
- lamborghini air intake
- ford cold air intake
- truck mass airflow sensor
- 1990 jeep cherokee airaid cold air intake
- 2010 ford f150 throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for a chevy silverado
- customized seat covers
- bike carriers
- performance exhaust system