We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Part #69-8700TP Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Christopher H (SAN MARCOS, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Lexus IS 300 — Apr 28, 2014 7:33 PM
First I am NOT a Wrench head so for me it took a lot longer then the 90 min install they claim. The install for the most part was straight forward, as all piping lined up perfectly and was relatively easy to follow. Hard part was installing the Heat Sheild per their instructions. It is not going to fit behind the ABS pump no matter how many screws you remove. I installed the whole system myself so if I can do it, anybody can! lol.... The intake looks awesome, improved power, great sound.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships Between 8/17 - 8/21
- What Do You Drive?
- k&n intake systems
- airaid 200-135
- nissan juke injen cai sp1900p
- injin cold air intake with k&n filter
- sun shade for chysler van
- best car intake for bmw
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- mazda 6 short ram intake
- best cold air intake for 04 tacoma
- chevy ssr cold air intake
- custom fit car mats
- performance brake pads
- soft tonneau covers