We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Part #69-3530TS Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Timothy William D (Prattville, AL) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Fiesta — Mar 10, 2017 2:00 AM
I bought a K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake for my 2015 Ford Fiesta SE 1.6 Liter 4 banger. I have owned another intake by A E M. I was not looking for speed and if that's what you want don't waste your money on this if that's your goal. It will not give you huge horsepower!! You can't tell a difference, but it sounds A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!! I have stock everything since my car is still new under factory warranty. It sounds soooooo good!! You will love it. My gas mileage did gain a .5 mpg more. Enjoy!!
Reviewed by Chris M (Sugar Land, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Fiesta — Sep 20, 2012 8:19 AM
Easy to install, better performance, and autoanything.com beat everyone else's price by a considerable margin. I'd definitely recommend the K&N intake system for anyone looking for a mild performance upgrade and a little extra "growl" under the hood.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 6/28 - 6/30
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:69-3530TS
- Estimated power gains: 3.76 HP @4518 RPM
- Includes K&N filter # RC-9630
- Compatible with filter wrap # RC-9350DK (not included)
- lowest price k and n
- volant powercore cold air intake- 2009-2012 dodge ram 1500
- chevy cruze short ram air intake systems
- best ford cold air intake
- ford air intakes
- lexus mass air flow sensor
- chev suburban floor mats
- 1993 ford f250 throttle body
- dodge ram 2500 cold air intake
- custom fit rubber floor mats
- bed rail covers for trucks
- vehicle roof storage