We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 69 Series Typhoon Intake Systems Part #69-3527TP Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by James F (Prescott Valley, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Mustang — Jul 15, 2015 9:15 AM
Installation was easy to follow and done in one hour. Performance gains were impressive. As long as I take it easy on the gas, I gained 1 mpg.
Reviewed by Eric G (NORTHPORT, AL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford Mustang — May 20, 2015 9:01 PM
This thing looks great. They claim you get 10-15hp. That's only if you get a tune and don't put the cover on. It's not as loud as others. Problem because of the cover. But it looks good.
Reviewed by Xuan T (DEARBORN, MI) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Taurus — Jul 05, 2014 10:03 PM
Looks nice under hood, sounds great, notice a little increase in power but not the gas milage easy to install without any tune needed unless you want more power would recommend sct x4 tuner which would be next on my list
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships Between 6/23 - 6/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:69-3527TP
- Estimated power gains: 19.6 HP @ 5100RPM
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1048
- Compatible with filter wrap # RF-1048DK (not included)
- best price on k&n cold air intake kits
- injen powerflow intake f150 ecoboost
- k & n mustang 2010
- k&n air intekae system come with
- 1999 jeep wrangler throttle body
- afe intake for jeep
- ford air intakes
- 08 silverado throttle body spacer
- cold air intake for chevy 1500
- cold air intake system for 2011 jeep liberty
- truck bicycle rack
- truck mats custom fit
- what is a fender flare