We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-1014 Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall P (WESTPORT, WA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-350 — Oct 22, 2015 9:38 PM
97' Ford F350XL Crew-cab 4x4 460 7.5L 268k miles. Awesome ! better throttle response from this old beast, and when you jump into that pedal ..... makes that 460 Big Block come to life ! Sounds Great. I couldn't find anyone who could beat the autoanything price, K&N legend quality, and that made me JUST DO IT ! (Old school).
Reviewed by Terry B (Davenport, IA) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F-250 — May 05, 2010 5:56 PM
There was a minor issue with the installation instructions that was easy to overcome. Once installed the loud pedal got louder, power came REAL easy. Best part is that with other adjustments made (tonneau and exhaust) I got about 4mpg improvement on a 650 mile round trip that could not be avoided. Never mind why any right-thinking person would take a 1997 Ford F-250 on a trip like that but it more than hauled the freight.
Reviewed by Rick C (Hallsville, MO) Reviewed for a 1997 Ford F250 — Nov 20, 2007 4:39 AM
I have a 97 F-250 4x4 with a 460 and pulled a gooseneck trailer before the K&N install and could tell that big 460 was needing more air, I then pulled a bigger gooseneck trailer after the K&N 63 series and what a improvement. I had more power and the 460 could get the air it was wanting. It looks like it might improve the mpgs at least 2 mpg, I havent had a chance to check the mileage fully yet with out towing anything, but it has improved and the horsepower has improved a lot , I can feel it in the throttle. Thanks AutoAnything and K&N. Rick C. Hallsville Mo.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/23
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-1014
- Estimated horsepower gain: 9.45 HP @ 3787 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1012
- Compatible with filter wrap # RF-1012DK (not included)
- k & n air intake kit
- k&n 57-3038
- banks power 41802
- injen pf7010p
- ram air jeep
- top rated jeep cold air intake
- whats the best intake for 2012 audi s4
- chrysler 300c cold air intake
- how to install cold air intake on a 1997 ford f250
- mass air flow sensor upgrade silverado
- pickup bed net
- buy car mats
- suv rubber cargo mats