We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-1017 Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Manuel S (DALLAS, TX) Reviewed for a 1995 Honda Civic — Jan 17, 2014 11:30 AM
Probably the best sounding intake. It was easy to install, well except one little hiccup other than that great. Looks great I definitely recommend this.
Reviewed by Jonathon P (Indianapolis, IN) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC Sierra — May 06, 2012 7:28 PM
I bought a kit for a del Sol Si, since the kit does not state that it fits a del Sol S. Both cars have the same size intake and underhood plumbing, so it fits fine. The instructions for mounting to the wiring harness bracket are not good. The plastic looks cheap. The crankcase breather does not want to stay in the grommet. The filter is great, and the car sounds much better. The car does not feel more powerful, but the intake is not tuned to my engine.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-1017
- Estimated horsepower gain: 5.33 HP @ 6000 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1030
- Compatible with filter wrap # RC-4630DK (not included)
- k&n intakes for sale
- spectre performance cold air intake reviews
- volant 16659
- k&n 57-6012
- audi intake systems
- best ford cold air intake
- cadillac maf
- cold air intake for 2010 tundra
- 2002 ford explorer sport trac intake manifold
- 2008 dodge nitro cold air intake
- bra for trucks
- custom truck floor mats rubber
- car cargo liner