We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-1114 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Lucas M (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Charger — Dec 06, 2016 9:41 PM
I had always wanted to install an K&N filter high-flow intake but was nervous about the installation. To my surprise it was really easy to install and could not be happier. Thanks auto anything.com
Reviewed by Michael S (LEAGUE CITY, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Sep 08, 2016 2:50 PM
Installation was easy,instructions could have had somewhat better pictures.Felt the difference in throttle response right away.I like it.
Reviewed by michelle j (East aurora, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Challenger — Jul 07, 2016 2:31 PM
I installed this k and n cold air intake on my 2013 challenger and I enjoy the sound and more horsepower on Blackie.it took me about 90 minutes to install the unit and I wish my fingers were a little smaller due to getting into a couple of spots.i also installed new flow master pipes and love the total package.
Reviewed by William W (Braintree, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Jun 02, 2016 8:33 AM
I put this in my 5.7 Hemi Challenger. Installation was straight forward and not difficult. It performs well as I expected it too since I have put these on my other cars over the years. It is a great product and reasonably priced
Reviewed by Matt D (KAUKAUNA, WI) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — May 28, 2016 6:55 AM
Had this put on right before a road trip, took less than an hour to install, super simple and easy, looks great but didn't really notice a performance difference and I can't hear it much and all I have is a res delete exhaust
Reviewed by Joshua O (CARDINGTON, OH) — May 04, 2016 9:06 AM
Was easy enough to install. Not sure if it really improved horsepower, but i do see a small increase in gas mileage. Also talked to my dodge dealership, they said it only doesnt void the warranty if you have a shop put it in. Luckily my mechanic is cool, looked it over and said if anyone asked, that he would say they put it in.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 1/16
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-1114
- Estimated horsepower gain: 11.77 HP @ 4513 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1042
- Compatible with filter wrap # RF-1042DK (not included)
- shipping free k&n
- airaid tacoma
- injen-air intake-aluminum polished finish-tt 180 1999-2006
- k&n 57-3013-2
- jeep cold air intake
- toyota mass air flow upgrade
- air intake systems for jeeps
- toyota tacoma cold air intakes
- 2005 nissan titan cold air intake
- air intake lincoln ls
- auto anything performance chips
- p u truck accessories
- winter floor mats for trucks