We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-9028 Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Mike D (Lake Stevens, WA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Apr 20, 2011 2:26 PM
With weekly gas price increases, I decided to to get a flowmaster cat back dual exhaust and K&N 63 Series Air Charger for my Tundra. Boy, what a difference in performance! The truck sounds awesome and am getting 1-2 mpg more. Get a K&N 63 Air charger and dual exhaust, you won't be sorry! Thank you auto anything for the great service and fast shipping.....I'll be back! M.D. Everett, Wa.
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-9028
- Estimated horsepower gain: 11.42 HP @ 5159 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1042
- Compatible with filter wrap # RF-1042DK (not included)
- k & n air filter cheap with free shipping
- toyota tundra volant cold air intake
- best jeep cold air intake
- bmw cold air intake reviews
- lamborghini air intake
- nissan titan ram air
- 2011 corolla cold air intake
- toyota tacoma dual air intake?
- tube steps for trucks
- steering wheel covers reviews
- automotive bike racks