We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-3072 Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Eric B (NASHVILLE, TN) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G8 — Jun 15, 2015 10:18 PM
I couldn't wait to drive my car right after installing it. The K&N Intake system makes a noticeable difference and love sound when stomping on the gas.
Reviewed by Gary K (Twinsburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2008 Pontiac G8 — Apr 22, 2014 12:41 PM
This conversion kit was easy to install -about 45 min . Pulling the negative lead cancels previous MASS air flow info then the engine can recalibrate to the new settings. I did call to find out about the anti- theft lockout on the sound system that is triggered when the battery is removed. My manual does not have the 4 digit activation code because it is a random changing code accesable for$ 40.00. You need to apply 12 volt to the AUX jack during disconnect. WORK'S- GREAT HP! RECOMEND.
Reviewed by Scott W (Meadville, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Wrangler — Mar 03, 2014 11:54 AM
Like all K&N cold air intakes I've installed, this one didn't fit out of the box. Modifications had to be made to make this fit my G8. The one thing that really ticked me off was the elbow hose going into the throttle body. The diameter was 1/4" too big. I had the same problem on the inlet side of the mass air flow sensor. There was loose flash inside the plastic tube where the crankcase breather hose fitting screws in. The price is way out of line for the quality, fit, and finish of the product
Reviewed by Jesus V (Romoland, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Apr 09, 2010 5:48 PM
It took a bit longer to install than it should of cause i didnt have any tools at the time so i did it all with a kitchen knife :) it really does sound nice when i step on it and i get 4 more mpg on the highway.
Reviewed by JAMES B (Lower Burrell, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Pontiac G8 — Aug 25, 2009 4:45 AM
I always used K&N in all my cars for the past 10 yrs. from my Acura RSX to my custom HHR. I have just one remark on the recent purchase for my 2009 G8 V6. The engine light will not go off it started about 3 days after installing my cold air intake. Just would like to know if any other customer has this problem.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code special20!
- Rebates: $25 Details
Ships By 2/27
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-3072
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 10.68 HP @ 6200 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RC-5138
- Compatible with filter wrap # 22-8049DK (not included)
- k&n air filter free shipping
- afe magna flow dodge charger air filters
- banks air intake 2012 wrangler
- k&n cold air intake 2012 tundra 77 series
- cold air intake systems for bmw
- ford cold air intake systems
- jeep cold air intakes
- k&n air intake f150
- cold air intakes dodge ram
- 2003 chevy silverado 1500 cold air intake
- truck bed camping tent
- floor mat liners
- bull bar lights