We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-1565 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Kirk F (CUMMING, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Charger — Thursday at 2:13 PM
Works great. Also, at the same time installed a Fastman Throttle Body. Better MPG by 2 on hwy. Throttle response wasn't lacking a bit and is about the same. The combo of the TB and KN seem to be a WOT oriented performance increase, noticeable and even the shift points seem better in regular or sport mode.
Reviewed by Kenneth M (ALEXANDER, AR) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Challenger — Jan 07, 2017 11:10 AM
It looks great under the hood. Checked but don't have actual printed findings yet that it added 21 hp to the rear wheels. So not just another pretty engine addition but works as described.
Reviewed by Michael P (MIAMI, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Challenger — Feb 11, 2016 11:21 AM
Could easily have installed this myself, but had my local repair shop do it. Definitely worth the $300.00 (filter and labor combined; cab feel and hear the difference.
Reviewed by Richard W (WINTER HAVEN, FL) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 10, 2015 7:14 PM
Great product but double install time. K/N should assemble the main parts, heat shield, rubber strip before shipping which would cut time in half. Also heat shield is too short for space allowed in compartment. Overall it looks and works great. Rick
Reviewed by James S (Arvada, CO) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Charger — Apr 05, 2015 5:43 PM
Finally a product that delivers what it says it will. Throaty sound that enhances the sensation of a muscle car. I have a SRT8 6.4L HEMI. Fastest car off line so far, what a rush driving this car. The cold air intake definitely adds power and performance!
Reviewed by Daniel W (Lees Summit, MO) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Charger — Jan 30, 2015 4:54 AM
Theres a reason many auto racing companies use k&n. It outperforms anything ive ever used. Great sound, instant throttle response.
- Get a Free K&N Filter Recharger Kit With Purchase - A $26.99 Value!
Ships By 1/24
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-1565
- Estimated horsepower gain: 21.95 HP @ 5216 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RF-1042
- Compatible with filter wrap # RF-1042DK (not included)
- best priced air intake
- 63-3075 product review
- aem bypass 10-400b
- colored 69-7002ttk
- do throttle body spacers work on nissan titans
- bmw cool air intake
- injen air filter replacement 2006 dodge cummins
- 2011 nissan frontier cold air intake
- dodge ram 1500 throttle body spacer
- ford truck cold air intake
- custom car seat cover
- automotive air filter
- pickup truck side tool boxes