We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
K&N 63 Series AirCharger High-Flow Intake Kit Part #63-2589 Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Frederick M (BARTLETT, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford Mustang — Sep 01, 2016 7:27 AM
The installation is straight forward. The filter noticeably increases the power, but it does make the car sound a bit like a large vacuum when you "punch it!"
Reviewed by Luc B (Mountlake Terrace, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Apr 23, 2016 10:52 PM
As of now....I like the performance, however, the check engine light has come on with a breather valve code. I'd like to know if anyone else has had this issue, and what you did to resolve it.
Reviewed by michael h (WETHERSFIELD, CT) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford Mustang — Sep 20, 2015 6:55 AM
This CAI looks great, is made very well and fits my 2015 Mustang perfectly. However it turns my MAF sensor on and I have to get my car tuned before I can get it turned off. I was going to tune my car anyways but I have to spend more money getting it tuned. Which isn't a bad thing for my car,but right now it is for my wallet.
Ships By 4/25
- What Do You Drive?
- Part #:63-2589
- Estimated Horsepower Gain: 15.72 HP @ 4224 RPM
- Not CARB emission certified
- CARB EO Pending: Cannot be shipped to California
- Info about CARB regulations
- Download Dyno Chart (PDF)
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Includes K&N filter # RC-2960
- Compatible with filter wrap #22-8049DK (not included)